A denturist can recommend what’s best for you
Our denture clinic provides a full range of services.
Denturists know that finding right dentures can be life-changing for many patients. There are so many options to consider. We offer a full-range of denture services to provide the perfect solution for your unique needs, with dentures that are custom-fit to your mouth. Dentures are an ideal solution for clients with chronic oral pain or ongoing oral health concerns, such as rotted roots or damaged teeth. Dentures will change the way you smile, giving you back your confidence in all parts of your life. Dentures will change the way you eat, taking away the worry of chewing certain foods and allowing you to maintain a complete and healthy diet. They offer a viable and economical option for almost everyone, giving you a fresh and healthy new look at a fraction of the cost of other dental services.
To learn more about all your denture options, book a free, no-obligation appointment with our denturist who will guide you through the process and answer any questions.
Teeth Whitening Dentures to Brighten your Smile
Just like natural teeth, dentures are subject to stains from food and drink, dulling their appearance. Denturists can help you with a professional cleaning, removing any surface stains and polishing your dentures, helping them look like new again. Contact us to learn more about a professional cleaning that will brighten your smile.
Simple steps for keeping your dentures clean
Cleaning your dentures is much like cleaning your teeth every day. It is crucial for your oral health, and your overall health in general, to keep your dentures clean, just like maintaining clean teeth. Bacteria, plaque and tartar, can build up on dentures and can harm existing teeth and gums.
Follow these simple steps for daily denture cleaning:
- Take your dentures out of your mouth and run clean water over them to dislodge any food particles.
- Soak your denture in a denture cleaner for 10-15 minutes each day.
- Upon removing your denture from the cleaning solution, please be sure to brush and rinse under running water to remove additional food particles and debris.
- Using a denture brush or a soft toothbrush with a mild soap or denture cleaner, brush your dentures.
- Do not use any other cleaners as they are too abrasive and can damage the dentures.
- Rinse well after cleaning.
- While your dentures are out of your mouth, clean your gums and any natural teeth with a soft, wet toothbrush and fluoridated toothpaste.
- If the toothbrush is too harsh, you can wrap your finger in a wet, soft washcloth and gently rub over your gums.
Book a Free Consultation
We'll help you restore your smile.
A denturist is a dental health care professional who provides denture care directly to the public. Denturists examine patients who are missing some or all of their teeth and can design, construct, repair and alter removable dentures.
A denturist is not a doctor. A denturist is an independent, self-regulated professional who works with other oral health care providers, including Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Oral Surgeons, Dental Technologists, and Laboratory Technicians. As part of the Oral Health profession, denturists strive to provide the best denture care and service to their patients.
A denturist has specialized training in the aesthetic design, creation, care, and application of dentures. A denturist will assess your oral situation, perform the necessary clinical procedures, and fabricate your dentures personally.